Take an active role in your health care
Volunteering for a study enables you to take an active role in your own health. Learn more about some of the benefits of participating in a clinical trial.
- Gain access to new medical treatments that are not yet available to others.
- Obtain expert medical oversight at the study center and other medical facilities during the trial.
- Help others by contributing to and advancing medical research.
- Qualified volunteers may receive compensation for their time and travel associated with the study.
If you would like to speak with someone about our ongoing research study opportunities, please call:
(239) 936-4421 Extension 100, or fill out the form below.
If you ask us to add you to our database, we can call you when we have a study that might interest you. Healthy volunteers are welcome to discuss study opportunities as well.
Video presented by INC Research and CISCRP