Do hot flashes leave you irritable and feeling frustrated?
If you are seeking a way to treat your hot flashes and get them under control, the REPLENISH Study might be right for you. This medical research study offered by the Clinical Study Center is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may reduce the frequency of hot flashes and sweating associated with menopause.
To apply for this study please first see if you qualify, then fill out the form below.
To qualify, you must be:
- Female between the ages of 40 and 65
- Have not had a hysterectomy
- Suffer from several hot flashes a day
- Receive study medication at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams (similar to an annual gynecologist visit) at no charge
- Are not required to have insurance
- May be reimbursed for time, travel and other expenses