Low Testosterone is a condition in which the body doesn’t produce enough of the testosterone hormone. As testosterone decreases, some men may experience certain masculine physical characteristics and impair normal reproductive functions.
Our doctors are conducting a clinical research study for Male Low Testosterone and it’s enrolling now. The purpose of this research study is to evaluate the effectiveness of a new investigational testosterone-regulating medication in men who have a BMI in excess of 30.
You may qualify for this study if:
- You are a male between the ages of 18 & 65
- Have a BMI between 30 and 50
Individuals who participate in this study will receive:
- Investigational Medication or placebo for up to 40 weeks
- Study related care from a local doctor including physical exams, labs, EKG, blood pressure checks and DEXA Scan.
- Reimbursement for time and travel. Compensation may be up to $700 for those who qualify.