We are studying an investigational drug for the bothersome symptoms many women experience as a result of menopause. A decrease in the hormone estrogen due to menopause can cause the walls of your vagina to become drier and thinner. This is called vulvo-vaginal atrophy (VVA), and can cause dryness, irritation and soreness.
About the study:
By participating, you may help researchers gather important information on the treatment of vaginal dryness in women who have been through menopause. Should you qualify and consent to join the study, you may receive:
- Study medication at no cost
- Study-related medical care at no cost
- Compensation for travel and out-of-pocket expenses
Who is this study for?
- Have you been experiencing symptoms of vaginal dryness such as itching, pain or spotting (bleeding)?
- Are you 40 years of age or older?
- Are you postmenopausal (no longer have menstrual bleeding)?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in this new research study investigating a once-a-day oral study medication in women with vaginal dryness due to menopause.