CPA is committed to excellence in producing the highest quality data while meeting the highest ethical and professional standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
Clinical Physiology Associates is an active member of AMR-the Alliance for Multispecialty Research – a unique network of 25 highly experienced, independently owned Clinical Research Centers of Excellence, from Maine to California.
Clinical Physiology Associates headquarters is housed in 2,800 square foot modern facility with on site laboratory capabilities. Our dedicated outpatient study center is conveniently located in central Fort Myers, adjacent to Gulf Coast Hospital with easy access to the major north/south highways, key east/west roads, local airports, and a vast selection of lodging accommodations.
CPA Investigators are board-certified in their own therapeutic specialties, whose colleagues and patients rely on their medical expertise. Our investigators are affiliated with major physician group practices providing them with access to patient populations that might be candidates for research studies. As part of their continuing medical education they regularly participate in local and national symposia and conferences.
“During my 30 years as a CRA, I can attest that Clinical Physiology provides consistent quality data, their staff understands and follows GCP and exceeds in meeting their enrollment target. I highly recommend Clinical Physiology for your next clinical study.” –Scott CRA
Why Clinical Physiology Associates?
- Investigators are dedicated to and experienced in clinical research
- CTMS database includes over 7,500 adult and geriatric patient records
- Excellent local demographics with a population of more than 675,000 in Lee County
- Full-time dedicated Research Coordinators (2 ACRP certified). Average tenure with CPA is 16 years.
- Dedicated regulatory and patient recruiting/enrollment staff with more than 16 years experience
- Historically meets or exceeds enrolling commitments
- Ability to utilize Central IRB
- Commitment to only accepting studies appropriate for site patient population and staff expertise
- CTMS database that’s integrated with the website and web marketing efforts
- HIPAA and OSHA compliant
- IATA Certified
- FAA certified staff (Hazardous shipment)
- Comprehensive SOPs and new hire training
- Ongoing continuing education effort
Description of Facilities
- 3 Dedicated research exam rooms
- CLIA waived certified laboratory and processing facility
- ECG machine
- Temperature controlled double-locked drug storage with wireless monitoring and reporting
- Temperature controlled -20° freezers and refrigerators
- Access to dry ice
- Experienced with 24hr ABPM equipment
- DEXA scanning capabilities
- Back-up power supply
- On-site emergency equipment
- Climate-controlled record archival
- Private area for monitors to work with access to phone, high-speed internet and fax
- Spirometry equipment
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- Infusion Pumps
- Back up power generator
- Video surveillance cameras with remote access
As always it was a pleasure working with you and your staff. –Bob
CPA’s qualified research team is proud of their combined clinical research experience of over 50 years in Phase II, III, IIIB and IV studies in the following therapeutic areas:
Acute Care, Allergy/Immunology, Cardiovascular Disease, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Men’s Health Musculoskeletal, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Urology, Vaccines, Urology and Women’s Health.
Patient Recruitment is typically achieved by the following means:
- Investigator Physician referrals
- Repeat study participants
- Secured subject database of over 7,500 subjects
- Pre-screening calls
- Email notifications of currently enrolling and upcoming studies
- Advertising: television, newspaper, radio, internet, direct mailing
- Full-time Marketer/Multiple Patient Recruiters
- 24-hour study hotline
- Website and other web marketing along with integrated CTMS systems
- Quarterly newsletter
- Public relations efforts (i.e. local health fairs, education seminars, health screenings, special events etc.)
- Networking with local business people