If you experience vaginal dryness, itching, irritation, or painful intercourse – you are not alone.
Vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA) is the name of the condition associated with these symptoms. Approximately 32 million women in the United States experience VVA symptoms, yet only about 7% (2.3 million) of these women use prescription treatment.
We will be enrolling for this study soon, please submit your information if interested in participating in this clinical study.
Important Study Information
- The study requires 7 office visits over approximately 5 months, including your initial screening visit.
- Under the supervision of a physician, you will receive study-related medical exams, laboratory services, and investigational medication – all at no cost to you.
- You will be asked to keep a daily diary to gather specific information important to the research study.
- You will be compensated for your time, travel, and other related expenses for participating.
To qualify for this Clinical Trial, you must be
- Female between the ages of 40 and 75 years
- Postmenopausal (and have not had your period for at least 6 to 12 months)
- Experiencing moderate to severe symptoms of vaginal pain associated with sexual activity, vaginal dryness, itching, or irritation