Clinical Physiology Associates- an AMR company is committed to excellence in producing the highest quality data while meeting the highest ethical and professional standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
The Alliance for Multispecialty Research was founded in 1994 to serve as a hub for shared marketing, business development, and best practices for elite clinical research centers. Exclusive membership was determined by rigorous peer review, revenue and quality requirements, geographic location, and therapeutic expertise. Clinical Physiology Associates was a founding member of AMR.
In 2017, Clinical Physiology Associates merged with 8 other AMR clinical research businesses to form a single company. The new AMR now includes 17 locations across the continental United States, 126 investigators, and access to databases of over 657,344 patients. As one company, AMR now offers improved efficiencies with the same exceptional quality and industry professionals you trust. Review our corporate website at www.amrllc.com
Clinical Physiology Associates headquarters is housed in 2,800 square foot modern facility with onsite laboratory capabilities. Our dedicated outpatient study center is conveniently located in central Fort Myers, adjacent to Gulf Coast Hospital with easy access to the major north/south highways, key east/west roads, local airports, and a vast selection of lodging accommodations.
CPA Investigators are board-certified in their own therapeutic specialties, whose colleagues and patients rely on their medical expertise. Our investigators are affiliated with major physician group practices providing them with access to patient populations that might be candidates for research studies. As part of their continuing medical education, they regularly participate in local and national symposia and conferences.
Why Clinical Physiology Associates- an AMR company?
- 8 Investigators who are dedicated to and experienced in clinical research
- CTMS database includes over 8,200 adult and geriatric patient records
- CTMS database that’s integrated with the website and web marketing efforts
- Excellent local demographics with a population of more than 775,000 in Lee County
- Full-time dedicated Research Coordinators (3 ACRP certified). Average tenure experience is more than 10 years each.
- Dedicated regulatory and patient recruiting/enrollment staff with more than 20 years’ experience
- Commitment to only accepting studies appropriate for site patient population and staff expertise
- Historically meets or exceeds enrolling commitments
- Ability to utilize Central IRB
- HIPAA and OSHA compliant. IATA Certified. FAA certified staff (Hazardous shipment)
- Comprehensive SOPs and new hire training. The ongoing continuing education effort
- We are part of AMR with access to the experience and resources of over 250 experienced clinical research colleagues around the company.
Description of Facilities
- 3 Dedicated research exam rooms
- CLIA waived certified laboratory and processing facility
- ECG machine
- Temperature controlled double-locked drug storage with wireless monitoring and reporting
- Temperature controlled -20° freezers and refrigerators
- Access to dry ice
- Experienced with 24hr ABPM equipment
- DEXA, X-ray and MRI scanning capabilities
- Backup power supply
- On-site emergency equipment (the hospital is across the street)
- Climate-controlled record archival
- Private area for monitors to work with access to phone, high-speed internet, and fax
- Spirometry equipment
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- Infusion Pumps
- Infra-red, motion detecting video surveillance cameras with remote access
CPA’s qualified research team is proud of their combined clinical research experience of over 50 years in Phase II, III, IIIB and IV studies in the following therapeutic areas:
Acute Care, Allergy/Immunology, Cardiovascular Disease, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Men’s Health Musculoskeletal, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Urology, Vaccines, Urology and Women’s Health.
Patient Recruitment is typically achieved by the following means:
- Secured CTMS subject database of over 8,200 subjects
- Repeat study participants
- Email notifications of currently enrolling and upcoming studies
- Full-time Marketer/Multiple Patient Recruiters (80 hours of outbound effort per week)
- Website and other web marketing along with integrated CTMS systems
- Advertising: television, newspaper, radio, internet, direct mailing
- Investigator Physician referrals
- Pre-screening calls
- 24-hour study hotline
- Quarterly newsletter
- Public relations efforts (i.e. local health fairs, education seminars, health screenings, special events etc.)
- Networking with local business people