Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is characterized by itchy, red, crusty patches of skin caused by inflammation. The term ‘eczema’ is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes that are characterized by one or more of the following symptoms: redness, skin swelling, itching, dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking and oozing. The cause of eczema is unknown but is presumed to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
- Clinical Study Center has experience in conducting clinical trials for eczema and is seeking individuals to participate in atopic dermatitis clinical studies.
- 18 years or older
- Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Insurance is not required
- Compensation for time and travel is available