Birth Control Study
Many elements need to be considered by women, men, or couples at any given point in their lifetimes when choosing the most appropriate contraceptive method. These elements include safety, effectiveness, availability (including accessibility and affordability), and acceptability. Voluntary informed choice of contraceptive methods is an essential guiding principle, and contraceptive counseling, when applicable, might be an important contributor to the successful use of contraceptive methods.
The Clinical Study Center is enrolling sexually active women in a birth control study.
- Women ages 18-35
- Having normal, regular menstrual cycles
- Must meet additional criteria
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive:
- Study-related care at no cost
- Insurance is not required
- Compensation for time and travel is available