Osteoarthritis of the Knee (OA)
The knee is one of the joints most commonly affected by OA. The Roccella clinical research study is researching an investigational drug to see if it is safe, well-tolerated, and effective to help prevent cartilage degradation to reduce knee pain from OA.
The Roccella study is for people with OA of the knee. The main purpose of this study is to look at whether the study drug (compared to placebo) is safe, well-tolerated, and effective to help prevent cartilage degradation and reduce OA pain in the knee.
- Are 40-75 years of age
- Are not of childbearing potential (women)
- Have been diagnosed with OA in your knee
- History of knee pain for at least 6 months and in pain for more than 50% of the time in the past month
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Insurance is not required