Why Clinical Research?
Clinical Trial Investigators play an integral role in the development of new medicines used to help prevent disease, treat chronic, acute and degenerative diseases, and improve the health of people worldwide. There is a continued need for physicians in private practices to join in the pursuit of advancing medicine as clinical trial investigators. The Clinical Study Center makes it possible for physicians to participate in research by providing support and expertise to minimize time constraints and process complexities.
Professional Development and Personal Satisfaction
- Be on the cutting edge of your therapeutic area of expertise by working with investigational medications that are seeking FDA approval.
- Offer your patients new medical treatments that may only be available through participation in clinical studies.
- Diversify your medical practice with earnings from conducting clinical studies.
- Positive image within the community by supporting new treatment therapies.
- Be a leader in your field by helping to formulate new products, treatments, and therapies for the local and global communities.
- Increased access to cutting edge medical practices and therapies.
- Study evaluations closely monitored by physician and Study Center staff.
- Enhanced Medical Care
- Comprehensive laboratory diagnostic testing.
- Evaluation and study medication at no cost.
- Compensation for time and travel.
Physician & Study Center Activities
Study Center presents Physician with research study opportunities that fit Physician interests, then the Study Center handles
- Business Development and Trial Acquisition
- Regulatory Document Filing and Administration
- Contracts and Budget negotiations
- Source document preparation
- Subject recruiting, screening and pre-enrolling activities
- Marketing and advertising placement
- Study Management
- Study administration, organization, reporting and communication
Identifying Potential Study Patients
- Study Center staff utilizes their subject database and CTMS to identify prospective subjects
- Physician works with medical practice staff to identify prospective subjects
- Study Center staff handles all advertising, recruiting, screening and appointment setting.
Study Center schedules subject visits in accordance with Physician defined time frames as allocated
Study Center organizes all study related administration for the Physician
Clinical Study Center Experience
Sponsor clients include major US and International Pharmaceutical/Bio-medical companies such as: Pfizer, Novartis, Merck, Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Bristol Myer Squibb, Eli-Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, Palatin, Proctor & Gamble, Purdue, Roche, Sangamo, Cubist, Forest, Trimel and Sanofi-Aventis.
Become a Clinical Investigator
The Clinical Study Center enables physicians to actively participate in ongoing clinical studies and benefit from their findings.
The Clinical Study Center understands clinical research and simplifies the process of conducting trials. We are interested in learning about the research interests in our community and developing new relationships with physicians who have a desire to participate in clinical research. There are many opportunities available to work together toward a common goal: The advancement of medicine and improvement of quality of life in our community.
We invite interested physicians and healthcare professionals to submit the Physician Information form to the Clinical Study Center’s Chief Operating Officer, Ken Aschom. He will contact you to discuss your research interests. The information you provide is kept strictly confidential. If you wish to contact Ken directly you may reach him at the following: