RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious, especially for infants and older adults.
- Clinical Study Center (AMR Ft. Myers) is currently enrolling in an investigational RSV vaccine clinical research study.
- Be 60 years of age and older
- Meet other study criteria
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- All study-related medical exams
- Lab tests
- Investigational medication
- Compensation for time and travel may be provided up to $1,000.00.
For a research trial consultant, call (239) 936-4421.
We value your privacy and never share information.