- Clinical Study Center is accepting volunteers for an investigational smoking cessation clinical research study.
- be 18 years or older
- smoke at least 10 cigarettes/day
- have failed to quit smoking at least once
- be motivated to quit
- be available for weekly office visits
- meet other study criteria
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- study-related care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation for time and study-related travel is available up to $2,925.00. Insurance is not required.