Vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA)
Vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA) is a condition associated with menopause. After menopause the amount of estrogen decreases and can result in changes in your vaginal tissue known as vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA). Symptoms of VVA include vaginal dryness, irritation, burning, itching and often pain during intercourse or sexual activity.
- The Clinical Study Center is seeking postmenopausal women who are experiencing symptoms of vaginal dryness, vaginal itching or vaginal irritation.
- Postmenopausal for at least 12 months or longer
- Be experiencing vaginal dryness or vaginal itching or irritation
- Must meet additional criteria
If Qualified & you Participate you will Receive;
- Study-related care at no cost
- Insurance is not required
- Compensation for time and travel is available